Subject: Re: [Leica] Pulitzer price, then- a sly change of topic!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:29:33 -0400

Oh, you guys! That was funny, and I couldn't stifle a snide 'snerk' and
guffaw!
Now- Did anyone watch the Bravo! channel last night? They had one of their
'profile' programs, and it was on the photographer Eve Arnold. Very
interesting, and when it showed her with a camera- it seemed to range from
Rolleis to Leica ( spotted an LTM with imarect) to what looked to be Nikon
F-3s, though she never mentioned 'the camera' at all, but referred the 'eye'
of the photographer. Someone described her as being 'like a fly on the wall
with one big round eye'. Her grandson  said it well in that he felt that her
work helped him 'see' things rather than just looking at them.
She came across as quite a charming person, as well!
Dan