Subject: [Leica] Leitz Reprovit Question?
From: Stu Goodner <PHG-Cont@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:06:27 -0500

I have recently acquired this wonderful copystand.  It is really a well
crafted and sturdy piece of machinery.  However, I do not do any copy
work, and am looking for someone who can use it.

It is missing the lamp housing, and the electrical cords could stand to
be replaced.  I don't know enough about the original piece to know what
else may be wrong.

Another alternative is to find the missing parts, and restore it to its
original state.  As of yet I can't find any information on where to get
these parts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Stu