Subject: [Leica] Re: M3 or M6 - would Dr Blacktape please take a break?
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:32:16 -0400

Am I the only one who feels that this Dr Blacktape thing is getting old?
Even more so when dishing out high-handed opinions of others. Oh, and for
the record, if it's a balance between how strongly you want an M3 with the
inconvenience of a separate meter versus the convenience of an M6,
especially if you are going to shoot transparencies. In the best of both
worlds you could have both, but even if you do have enough money, maybe you
want to get another lens.

Stuart Phillips