Subject: Re: [Leica] Reliability?
From: "Wildmagic" <Wildmagic@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:10:38 -0700

Hi Arturo:

Thank you for replying.  Well as much as I love my Zeiss 85 f1.4, I can't
imagine putting that huge hunk of glass on the front of the G.  Also, I
would lose autofocus.  The same problem is with the 35mm 1.4  it is huge and
heavy.  I'm looking for what I think the M does best.... light weight,
quiet, available light work.

Regards,
Michael