Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak T400CN vs. Kodak B&W+400
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:36:24 -0500

I also have done some comparisons and my experience is that the b&W has
provided some advantages:  at least in my experience it has come out more a
'black and white' and not so much of a sepia or toned image; secondly it's
available at Walmart for less than the CN400 (which isn't available at
Walmart!)-- and we all know that Walmart will be the last to fall right
before the department of defense satellites!!  (and their stock is still a
good buy!) .     Back to topic:  I used the films in my IIIf for the
comparisons, both seem to have incredible tolerance for under/overexposure
and are perfect in this camera when 'estimating' exposures...  Kpeters