Subject: RE: [Leica] which inkjet photo paper?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:25:39 -0400

At 04:58 PM 08/15/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I am going to try the Konica QP paper on Tina's recommendation. She is, I
>think, using it to print B&W from a 1200 or EX? and says she finds it very
>good. Had a hard time finding someone in Canada who stocks it though. I
>think a number of the computer wholesalers do in the US. I can dig out some
>listings if you want.
>
>Tim A

Tim -

Here are some sources (I think I ordered mine from inksite):

http://www.inksite.com/media.html

http://www.pmasupplyinc.com/qp%20testimonials.htm

http://www.somtel.com/~barrym/paper.html

http://www.all-laser.com/qp.html

This is beautiful, photo-quality, white-based paper, but new papers are
coming out so fast, it's impossible to keep up!  I like the Konica best for
photo-quality, so far.  Good luck and let me know if you find something you
like better!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley,  ASMP