Subject: Re: [Leica] which inkjet photo paper?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:09:17 -0400

At 04:30 PM 08/15/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Looking for recommendations for a good inkjet paper. I'd prefer a
>brilliant white base. I just bought a pack of Epson glossy film
>(expensive) which I haven't tried yet. The Epson photo *paper* is
>actually a slightly creamy off-white when compared to the Great White
>brand photo paper that I just got. Great White's paper is on the thin
>side, and the surface isn't as smooth, though.
>
>Jeff

Jeff -

They are coming out with new papers so fast it's hard to keep up!  My
favorite photo-type paper so far is Konica's QP paper - in the black
package.  I know it's available on the web from sites like
buy.com.  Lysonic's site has lots of new papers available.  The Concord
papers are beautiful for watercolor type prints.  There's not enough time,
money, or ink to try them all.  Very frustrating but also exciting!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley,  ASMP

http://www.tinamanley.com