Subject: [Leica] which inkjet photo paper?
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:30:51 -0600

Looking for recommendations for a good inkjet paper. I'd prefer a
brilliant white base. I just bought a pack of Epson glossy film
(expensive) which I haven't tried yet. The Epson photo *paper* is
actually a slightly creamy off-white when compared to the Great White
brand photo paper that I just got. Great White's paper is on the thin
side, and the surface isn't as smooth, though.

Jeff