Subject: Re: Would you invest in [Leica]
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:30:09 -0400

To All: I spoke to the area rep for Leica, for what it's worth they are being
told the motor for the R-8 will be with us for christmas. Now wouldn't that be
nice under the tree. Also there is a new M (this is from the co.) and it is
bigger (taller that is than the M-6-different shutter) and will be aperture
priority and have a higher sync speed and the high mag viewfinder. but I think
everyone already knows this-right?
Cheers Wilber