Subject: [Leica] Leitz lenses on medium format
From: Robert Monaghan <rmonagha@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:22:22 -0500 (CDT)

I'm under the impression that virtually all the Leitz lenses longer than
13.5cm will yield surprisingly good coverage up to 6x6cm or better, and I
currently use a 135mm f/4 nikkor rf lens head on my bronica S2a/EC 6x6.
(see http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/bronlens.html and bronadap.html for
photos); and some of the 135mm Hektor variants have been used on 6x6 etc.

anybody out there using these lenses on medium format bodies too? ;-) bobm

* Robert Monaghan POB752182 Dallas Tx 75275-2182 rmonagha@post.cis.smu.edu  *
* Medium Format Cameras: http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/index.html megasite*