Subject: Re: [Leica] (Tech Pan) Leica vs medium format debate
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:20:16 GMT

Andrew, if you really want to see an improvement in your image sharpness and
granularity try Kodak Tech Pan.  Rate it at 25 asa, and develope in
Technidol at 72F for 8 minutes, with agitation for 2 seconds every 30.

Since you are using a tripod anyhow the loss of a stop will not bother you.
I have used Ilford 50 and many others and I think you will appreciate the
increase in quality.  I have seen resolution figures of 400 lines/mm for
this film, so if you don't like the sharpness you will be able to blame your
lens fairly(if your enlarger is a good one).

Best wishes
Dan States