Subject: RE: [Leica] 21mm vs 24mm
From: "Shih, Chiente" <chiente.shih@unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:00:57 -0500

I like my 24mm/f2.8 ASPH. It s a truly wonderful and enjoyable lens to use.
BTW, I use this lens without the additional finder attached on my M6. In
this way, I don't have to carry an extra "plastic" finder around. and that
saves some bucks. I felt that without using the finder, it gives you the
same way as you use other Leica lens. Talking about the 21mm lens, I have
used 21mm/f4 SA R which is an excellent lens, however I felt I have to
compose the picture very carfuly not to include the subject I don't want. if
I need a super wide lens, I think I will go after 19mm/f2.8 Elmarit R
because it gives you more precise image in SLR body.

Eddie