Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Old Leicas and better than the new "Junk" Cameras
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:26:08 -0500

Thanks Don. As I stated in my earlier message, although I said I liked my M4
better, I hope Guidosoprano also noticed I said I did own an M6 as well. I
am only too happy to buy one at the price Leica offers it for. If they made
the M6 at the same level of finish and feel of the M4 or M3 of 30 years ago,
I could not afford anything approaching $5000-$9,000 for one, as I would
suppose many others on this list could not. The M6 is still, in my opinion,
better built than MOST of what's available today.

Greg