Subject: [Leica] "Chaos"...
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:18:20 -0700

>From: Coresect <coresect@tin.it>One could ask first on the list, there
must be a few people >here who live in Rome. For example, me :-)
>I reckon film is cheaper here than in London, if you know where to look.
>Paul.

Thanks Paul, next time I will ask.

Since you mentioned Rome, for all of you (lucky) guys living in Rome, Italy
or Europe, there will be an exhibition of Josef Koudelka's panoramic photos
"Chaos" in Rome in September. It's supposed to be about 60 prints and it
will be in that Exhibition Palace on Via Nazionale.

So enjoy!

Jiri Dvorak