Subject: RE: [Leica] aristo cold light head
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 06:51:21 +0000

I'm using the newer head along with the requisite mounting bracket.

Before the acquisition I had the same concerns about constant light
output. After a week of use with the Zone VI head, I added the
voltage stabilizer.  Alan of Aristo noted in response to my inquiry
that his product has a different, patented circuitry to address the
output problem.  I simply haven't seen fluctuations in light output
in the results.

Roy