Subject: RE: [Leica] aristo cold light head
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:26:11 -0700

I have a little game I play where I set my timer to it's 99 second maximum
and
run the Blue light as it's warming up and then run the green. This is a way
of
warming it up faster. It seems then ready to print. (from experience)

Is this all you do for the entire maybe 4 hours you are in the DR?  3
minutes total?  Or do you run the tubes each time you do a single print?

Frank