Subject: Re: [Leica] aristo cold light head
From: "E. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:55:59 +0400

On 1999-08-11 leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us said:
   >LUGers,
   >Anybody with experience with the Aristo
   >Variable Contrast Head? I'm looking to
   >put one on my Beseler 23CII.
   >Thanks
   >Jonathan Lee

Jonathan,
I use the Aristo VC head on a Beseler MXT 4x5 enlarger. Wonderful piece of
equipment and worth every penny...IMHO. And, if you have questions Alan (the
owner) generally answers the phone when you call! He is very knowledgeable
and extremely helpful. I wouldn't hesitate...good luck and enjoy!

Best regards,
Alan Huntley

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered