Subject: [Leica] "Pissed-off LUGGER"
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:25:08 -0700

See Roger, we are nothing more than a newsgroup,  now.  Now we have toto_oz at
Hotmail posting to the group.  Cute.  Rather than worrying about whether or
not there is "[LEICA]" in the subject heading, I would like to see Brian block
anonymous messages.  Anyone that has read Marc over the years knows what his
particular viewpoint regarding the Japanese is.  At least Marc has the guts to
put his name on his postings.

Bill Larsen ohlen@lightspeed.net