Subject: Re: [Leica] Rover's As Tow Vehicles & My Retirement Lens
From: Rob McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:31:05 -0400

Hello,

I, too, use a travel trailer to travel and to get out in the woods for
Leica photography (we must stay on topic here).  I've found that the
Jeep Grand Cherokee V-8 is perfect for hauling up to 30' and has a 6,500
pound tow rating.  Its also a nice vehicle for running around without
the trailer, about the size of a Range Rover (but much lighter and less
expensive).  Just be sure to add good sway equipment.

Rob McClure

For those of you