Subject: RE: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: "Greg.Chappell@nationsbank.com" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:03:31 -0500

According to Cameraquest, the non-Leica adapters are just as good
functionally. I'm sure the Leitz adapters are better finished, though. Check
with them, I'm sure Mr. Small can direct you to where the new ones are
located. Each adapter will actuate the two focal lengths that the M-6
windows do.

Greg