Subject: RE: [Leica] Summicron 90/2 vs. the Elmarit 90/2.8
From: "Greg.Chappell@nationsbank.com" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:57:57 -0500

The Elmarit is a very, very nice lens. I wish it would accept the same
filter size as my 50 & 35 Summicrons, as the Tele-Elmarit did, but then
again, the Elmarit-M is as good at 2.8 as it is at 5.6. Not the same story
as the Tele-Elmarit. If you need the extra stop, get the Summicron, but
you'll need the new version if you need (want) the same performance at 2.0.

Greg Chappell