Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Print Development Time
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:24:27 +0000

Friends

I am using Ilford MG IV paper and souped in Agfa Neutol WA 1+11.  My
ambient temperature is about 27 degC +/- 2 degC, and my prints hit maximum
density with continuous tray agitation in about 60 seconds.  If I keep them
in the developer another 30 sec, I can still get a little more density but
my whites start to get greyish.

Dan K.
                     Live simply so that others might simply live.