Subject: Re: [Leica] SEC: UNCLASSIFIED Leica Calendar
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 20:23:33 +0000

Rick wrote:
>Hey, has anyone else turned over the month on their Leica Calendar!
>Its gonna be August 'till the end of the year at my place.
>My M6 and 50 Summicron don't make photos like that,
>although I'm prepared to put in a lot of practice.
>
>Perfect focus, perfect shutter speed, composition, everything.
>
>Chandos, the picture of your brother (was it?) was close,
>but was missing a certain, something, in comparison (IMHO).

Ah...... you must be referring to that picture in the August 99 page of the
Leica "Emotions" calendar.  You must be looking at that naked woman with
raindrops all over her upper body.

I would say that it is a very nicely composed picture which does Leica
equipment proud.  However come September and I will be looking at a new
page and another picture.   Leica users appreciate artform but generally do
not lose control of themselves over it.

Dan K.
                     Live simply so that others might simply live.