Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Print Development Time
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:37:41 -0400

With all due respect to Malcolm, I tend to agree with you, Jim.
I settled on the 2 minutes since I had used 'densitometer' to read the
density of pieces of paper exposed to light and developed for varying times.
His contention that the shadows are better I would have to see. I expose, in
mose cases, for a certain shadow detail at two minutes- I worry more about
blocked highlights! That is why I adjust the contrast filters carefully!
Anyway- it seems that different strokes for different folks applies to all
human endeavors. The question is, does one get the results one is looking
for?
Dan