Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup camera or more Leica glass?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 22:25:53 +0000

Friends,

If I was allowed just one Leica camera it would be the M6.  If two, then I
would add an M3.

If just one lens, it would be the 50 summilux.  If two, it will be the 35/2
(asph or non-asph) and the 90 summicron (apo or asph is not important).

If I already have a M-camera (non-M6), I would trade it up to an M6.  Why?
I think the M6 meter is a tremendous asset in photography.  The separate
hand-held meter or any form of exposure guessimation is a hassle.

Dan K.

                                    - EQ -
                          "trying to please everybody
                        and ultimately pleasing nobody"