Subject: Re: [Leica] If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 20:46:38 -0400

I had a 944 Turbo in 1987 and it was BY FAR the finest, best performing
vehicle I've ever driven.  (I lived in Georgia at the time).  I almost
cried when I had to sell that car to move to the wintery Northease.

"Porsche, there is no substitute"

Now if I could get back some of that money that I sold the 944T for and buy
a Leica body, I'd be set.

Skip

> >Speaking of which, has anyone found happiness with a ~ $7K Porsche 928
> >or 944 with 5-speed?

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com