Subject: [Leica] Digital Printer Recommendation
From: "Deborah Dion" <dkdion@home.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 18:12:11 -0400

Digital recommendations: I use an Epson Stylus 3000 with Lyson inks. I print
on several papers; Arches, Somerset Velvet, and Luminos Gallery Gloss
preservation quality. Lyson also makes quadtone inks for this printer for
dedicated black and white. I also use a Nikon LS-2000 film scanner. I do
both color and black and white. I use Photoshop 5.0 and the Epson Stylus Rip
software and color settings. The results are excellent and also archival
(acc'd to test reports). I have made several hundred prints on the Epson
3000 and have never had any banding.
Debby Dion