Subject: Re: [Leica] Carpal Tunnel
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:34:08 -0500

I used to have a great deal of pain in my thumb and index finger on my
right hand.  Not sure if it was technically carpal tunnel or not.  Anyway,
a great deal of my computer work involves the mouse.  I switched to a
Kensington TurboMouse track ball and it made all the difference in the
world.  It was a little awkward at first, but I really love it now.

And as others have said, a good chair and good posture is very important.

Be careful out there.

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu