Subject: [Leica] David Douglas Duncan at UT
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:20:28 -0500

I have added a David Douglas Duncan area to my Leica Answers site.
Included is my report on the Duncan archive and exhibit here at the
University of Texas at Austin.  There are also other links related to
Duncan.

I have made a few other small changes to the Leica Answers site.

I could also use some more submissions for the site.  Now is a real good
time since I have a few spare moments to work on it.   Anything that would
be of interest to Lecia users would be much appreciated.  Did anyone happen
to collect the posts about Leica appearances in movies and TV?  I thought
that might make a good addition.  Also, if anyone has collected any Leica
or general photography humor, I can include that as well.

Also, let me know if you would like to be listed on the Index of LUGer Home
Pages.

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu