Subject: Re:[Leica] Q: Bob Keene: Lab for Delta 3200 in Boston ?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:17:12 -0400

Hi Phong!

I've used Zona in Cambridge, they have a dip n' dunk Xtol machine now
(Thanks Rob Schneider for that info)
and more often I'll use ultra Color in Watertown (where I live) they use
Sprint.
But if you shoot your 3200 @ 1600 and tell Zona you did that, they'll
charge you for a "pull development" AND your negs will be too thin!

regards,

Bob K