Subject: [Leica] Loading / Winding M6
From: Art Sala <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:30:00

- --=PMail:=_0001@@wPmYkGV0nX5h2Bfj6CSG

I have had two sporatic problems with my m6:

1.  Frames are sometimes double-exposed (sometimes just half a frame).
2.  Very hard to rewind film, as though the film wound itself to tight.

For #1, I thought that I might be hitting the rewind lever (front of body)
before I wind the film to the next frame.

I would also like to think that my probelms are pilot error, and not a
mechanical misfuntion with my beloved M6!!

Any similar expreiences??

Cheers,
Arturo

- --=PMail:=_0001@@wPmYkGV0nX5h2Bfj6CSG--