Subject: [Leica] PhotoNewsNetwork: My 2cents worth...
From: SCripscan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:40:06 EDT

Most on the Lugger's list are probably already familiar with
PhotoNewsNetwork.  I have dealt with quite a few photography mail order
businesses in the past, but never have I felt so confident about ordering via
mail as I have with Pat McKee at PhotoNewsNetwork.  Prompt delivery, fair
pricing, and a friend of the Lugger group.  What more could we ask,
guys/ladies?  Hats off to Pat!

Leically,
Skip Converse