Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray Film Question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:28:37 -0700

Paul Schiemer wrote:

>This second woman said, as she inspected, "Well, I hope you have plenty of
>time to make your plane."  Which may be a key; I arrive early in
>anticipation of delays such as this.>>>>>>

Hello Paul,

You're right about the key being arrive at the airport early.

Certainly when you have gear and film to check is the only way to fly.
None of this last minute stuff, particularly if you are carrying a bunch of
rolls as hand baggage.

Unfortunately some of the security folks aren't too swift.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant