Subject: RE: [Leica] loading M6
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:01:10 -0500

On 8/4/99 1:48 PM Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca wrote

>Though I've been list for two days only, I surmise that the question
>keeps coming up because new Leica owners like myself are having the
>same problem.  Of the 35mm cameras that I've owned (Canonet rangefinder,
>Nikon F, FM, F3, Canon AE1), the M6 is the most difficult to load.

Man oh man you ought to try an M3..and I hear the screw mounts are even
harder.

I jokingly say that loading an M6/M3 is a photographers IQ test...

Just keep practicing after a while it becomes easy.

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com