Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom to digital
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:49:40 -0700

While in your moldy darkroom why not pretend you're really doing Photoshop but
with an increadible virtual reality retro interface!
"Wow! Smell that Hypo!"
"Almost hit my head on the Safelight!!!"

Possibly because of the way the thread is phrased, but I came out for real dark
darkrooms late last night and during the day today all day a slew of lemmings
all weighed in on their scanners and printers and no one has chimed in to help
me out with the "don't sell your enlarger what about real photographs" concept.

Are the glories and joys of the silver print going the way of the monitor and mouse?
I sure hope not! I say hurray for sloshing around in the toxic waste!!!!! Give
me a plug-in in smelloramma!
Mark Rabiner