Subject: [Leica] Way off topic, was about my IIIG
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 08:09:37 EDT

Hey Roger,

well no guilt here - in the market, worth or value is what the buyer is
prepared to pay, and the seller to accept. If the either party is
ill-informed, that demonstrates the value/worth (to the informed party), or
cost (to the uninformed party), of information. I didn't force the seller to
do anything he wasn't ready and willing to do.

So the cost to the seller of information was, say, $1,000 to $1,500.

That's why the internet is so good for commerce - it brings buyers and
sellers together cheaply, and lowers transaction costs (e.g. you can
research and buy without having to move from your location). E-commerce is
about to transform our lives.

But, to your point, at least I use Netscape, and not MS Internet Explorer
:=)

Guido the un-E-conomist.