Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Darkroom to digital
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:33:28 -0400

 From the various posts I have a good idea of the
scanners and printers to look at, but can anybody post some advice about a
minimum specification PC for doing the work.
<<<

I'm using an early 233MHz G3 Mac with 96 MB RAM and a 2 Gigabyte hard
drive.  At times Photoshop complains the drive space is too small.  I've
also used the Photo Deluxe software that was supplied with the printer on a
166 MHz Pentium (32MB RAM).  This was painfully slow.

Doug Herr
Sacramento