Subject: Re: [Leica] cleaning a summarit...
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:29:11 -0400

Don't take it apart! It is a vary complicated design. I tinkered with one,
and ended up sending it (the pieces!) to Golden Touch- it came back looking
like new! If it is at all salvagable, send it to Sherry. It will be worth
the trouble if the glass itself is in good shape. She is a wonder- ( As we
say down here, in th' souf'- She can sop her tater in my gravy, anytime!)
BTW, it ain't no Summilux, but I have had no complaints with the results!
Dan