Subject: Re: [Leica] Texas Leica
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 2:51 +0100 (BST)

4season@boulder.net wrote:

> Overall, I prefer Fuji's GA645 autofocus camera over the frail GS645
> folder. When it works, the folder is great, the problem is keeping it
> working.

There are a couple of more modern Fuji 645 manual focus models that aren't
folders, and are very robust indeed.

The model with the 60mm lens is a rangefinder (that's the one I have, the
GS645S), the one with a 45mm lens is guess & set.

I think there may be some model number differences with these Fujis in
different countries, but my GS645S definitely doesn't fold. :-)

David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk