Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Special Edition M6s
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:59:52 +0200

Mark,

I have no doubt that the 135 Apo Telyt outperforms the 180 Elmarit R, but so does the new
90. I am one of those neurotic people who always has to have the entire outfit with me when
I go out with my M bag. Invariably I find that if I leave a lens at home, I will come
across  a situation where I need precisely that lens. So, my rule is that my entire M
system has to fit into my Billingham 225 bag.

Nathan

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I would do a dueling short Tele test between the 135APOM and the 180R, put my
> money is on the 135M but of course I'd be betting on my baby. But I would expect
> it to blow it out of the water. Do you really think you've givin it a fair shot?
> It has dazzled me unexpectedly.
>
> Would all your lenses have to be in your camera bag at all times? I have a
> Lowepro Macro and Mini for more and more edited outfits depending on need, mood
> or bursitis. The 75 I don't know about it is a specialized M version of what it
> can do telephoto wise that SLR's can't. But I can see your desire for the new 90
> as Erwins tests I keep rereading and is making me feel the same.
> Mark Rabiner

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium