Subject: Re: [Leica] Test and introduction
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:06:28 -0400

 Welcome to the monkey house, Eric.
You came through loud and clear. St. Paul? Isn't that south of Frostbite
Falls, MN?
Don't ever apologize about what kind of Leica you have! It will be seen as a
sign of weakness! :o}~
The M4-Ps that I have seen seem to be right respectable cameras, and the
only reason the prices are down is that they are not "in vogue" with
collectors this month! Stick with it, and we're glad you're here!

Dan :o}~
- -I always give 100% on any job I do!  12% on Mondays, 20% on Tuesdays, 33%
on Wednesdays....