Subject: [Leica] Re: Special Edition M6s
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:29:33 -0700

I agree 100%. What you have said is exactly correct. Some people get miffed
because they are not in a position to "collect." Others because that item
that they want has been "collected into oblivion." But all in all, the
collectors are partially funding our new working Leicas.

Long live the collectors.

Jim