Subject: RE: [Leica] A4, etc
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:34:57 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED824.0E4C9F10

For those who still use a measuring system coming from the Middle
Age :-), an inch is about 25,4 mm.

Oh, come now!  The metric system is responsible more than anything for the
decline of civilization since the Napoleonic Era.  If we resurrect the
firkin, rood, and fortnight and dump those silly metric measures peace and
prosperity would spread across the world and every photographer could afford
Leica lenses!

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED824.0E4C9F10

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>RE: [Leica] A4, etc</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>For those who still use a measuring system coming =
from the Middle</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Age :-), an inch is about 25,4 mm.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Oh, come now!&nbsp; The metric system is responsible =
more than anything for the decline of civilization since the Napoleonic =
Era.&nbsp; If we resurrect the firkin, rood, and fortnight and dump =
those silly metric measures peace and prosperity would spread across =
the world and every photographer could afford Leica lenses!</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED824.0E4C9F10--