Subject: RE: [Leica] fees for authors
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:52:55 +0100

Erwin,
I admire, as I'm sure does everyone else who reads this, your stance.
However, I can easily believe that there are, sadly, all too many
'journalists' out there willing to write as much 'packing' as possible in as
short a time as possible to generate as much income as possible. I
 am confident however (as has been demonstrated here on the LUG in the last
few days) that the vast majority of readers soon establish which writers
achieve creedence and which do not.

Jem