Subject: [Leica] Leicas in view
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:01:00 -0700

Just a little note...

Yesterday I was in Victoria visiting my mother and while there took her out
to the IMAX to see the film on Egypt. (OK, but I liked the Everest one a
lot better.)

What surprised me was that in the 15 minutes I was out amongst the hordes
of tourists, I saw 2 'R' users (both bodies I saw were R7's) and 2 'M'
users. This out of about 8 or so non-P&S cameras I saw conciously.
Definitely an unusual percentage. Maybe LUGgers and/or friends of Ted Grant
or David Young!

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com