Subject: [Leica] PPA exhibition and Leica
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:26:50 -0400

Today my wife and I visited the PPA exhibition here in Atlanta, GA.  I
didn't see one Leica camera except for the M6/35mm Summilux I carried over
my shoulder.  Even dealers like Samy's Camera that had quite a booth with
equipment and salesmen plus all the other dealers didn't even display that
they are Leica dealers.  It felt like an organized boycott against Leica
among the PPA members ;-) What's going on?
Contax had a booth in a side hallway but otherwise it was all Japanese
(35mm)
Jörg