Subject: [Leica] [Off Topic] After-market projector lens?
From: Stephen Alred <salred@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 11:06:35 -0400

A mention of non-Kodak projector lenses in a recent digest has piqued my
interest.

While 99% of my Leica photography is B&W ('cause that's all I can process
at home), I am truly amazed at the transparencies that I occasionaly take
(color saturation, etc., not necessarily my ability!).  I have a 20 year
old Ektagraphic II with the Kodak "curved field" zoom projector lens --
what alternatives to I have to bringing my *current* projector closer to
Leica quality?  BTW: Do any of the new series of Leica projector lenses fit
the Ektagraphics?

Thanks and regards from the realm of the digest-lurkers,

Steve Alred