Subject: Re: [Leica] Reward Offered: Stolen Leica M6TTL.72 SILVER CHROME #2471587
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:32:43 +0200

Leonard,

I sympathize with your loss. However, isn't Airborne supposed to make good
on it? I thought that one of reasons for using these private delivery firms
as opposed to the Post Office is that your shipment is insured. Or is
Airborne different from DHL or UPS in this respect?

Nathan

"L. K. Nicholson" wrote:

> Dear LUGGERS:
>
> I would very much appreciate your noting that a new LEICA M6 TTL x .72
> SILVER CHROME #2471587 was stolen while in the care of Airborne Express
> and enroute to Mr. Carl at Park Square Camera in Boston, MA so that he
> could verify my observation of the rangefinder being out of vertical
> alignment before forwarding it to Leica USA for repair.
>
> A reward is being offered:   See <http://www.sdllc.com/m6reward/> .
>
> Any assistance that you can provide via private email
> <mailto:nicleok@sdllc.com> or <mailto:m6reward@sdllc.com> would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.
>
> With every good wish, I am,
>
> Sincerely yours,
> --
>
> Leonard K. Nicholson
> Operating Manager
>
>                        STRUCTURED DEVELOPMENT LLC
>                       2323 WEST BAINBRIDGE STREET
>                                Suite 100
>                      Kenner, Louisiana  70062-4108
>
>                 Tel. (504)468-9400  ·  Fax (504)467-8571
>                           http://www.sdllc.com

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium