Subject: Re: [Leica]He should have bought a Leica....
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:45:42 -0400

Yes, amazing is'nt it! AF and complete automation has been with us for
almost a generation now and many people have bought into it. I think we
should consider blaming the manufacturers and their advertising agencies for
telling us "...this is what you need to be a complete person." I can only
sympathize with people who have let themselves be lobotomized by those ad
messages. I know that it is alot more complicated than that and I dont
expect it will get any better. Technology will continue to get more and more
complicated and people will continue to become even more dependent on it,
but, that can be good and bad. Personally I am quite content with my 2 old
M's and a hand held meter.
Steve
Annapolis