Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: magazines
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:02:17 -0400

There are a couple of good mags I look for on a regular basis.  One is the
US magazine Photo Techniques (not the British one of the same title), the
other is the bimonthly Camera Arts (it alternates with View Camera, also a
good rag).  Aperture is more of a quarterly book than a magazine.  It is
quite expensive here in Canada (more than $20 per at the local magazine
shops), so I am selective about which issues I buy.  Some are excellent.

I subscribed to the Canadian magazine Photo Life not so much that it is
great (it isn't though it is an easy read) but that I received two free
rolls of Kodak E100VS with the subscription.  It also fulfills the Pop
Photo function of going on about all the new equipment announced at shows etc.

Dan C.